( If you are already a customer, please log in. )
Welcome to Inside the Camp where we have all your camping gear!
or more and get
ground shipping anywhere in the U.S.A.!
Register now and enjoy our easy to use website!
Bookmark This Product
Give a Link
Backpacks & Bags
Camp Stoves & Camping Heaters
Camping Hammocks & Tarps
1 Person Tents
2 Person Tents
3 Person Tents
4 Person Tents
5 Person Tents
6 Person Tents
7+ Person Tents
Camping Tools & Knives
Flashlights & Camping Lanterns
Inflatable Boats, Kayaks & Rafts
Purifiers, Filters & Bottles
Solar Power Devices
Your shopping cart is empty.
Goal Zero Escape 30 Solar Panel Briefcase
Brunton Explorer 2 Foldable Solar Panel
Visit Our Blog
Click Here to Enlarge Image
Chinook Whirlwind Guide AL 5 Person Large Family Tent 
= Required Field
A Whirlwind tent makes a great outdoor home-away-from home. The Whirlwind tents feature extremely roomy interiors and the very unique Chinook VestaRidge which creates an extra-long freestanding vestibule to store all your outdoor gear.
• Very large VestaRidge vestibule with a combination door/awning where you can sit and watch the world go by.
• Two large doors for outstanding access and lots of ventilation on warm days during spring and summer getaways.
• Extra long, full coverage fly with delta panels helps keep the rain well away from the tent body.
• Heavy-duty oxford nylon floor that will stand up to wear and tear of foot and camp furniture.
• Integrated "no-see-um" mesh doors in all vestibule openings
• A very durable and detachable PE floor in the screened vestibule enables you to use the vestibule as a storage area or as a extra sleeping or eating space.
• An extra-large side door in the vestibule
• Capacity: 5 person
• Aluminum tent weight: 21 lbs 4 oz (9.6 kg)
• Poles: 2 + Ridge + Vestibule
• Doors: 2 doors
• Height: 6' (183 cm)
• Floor: 7' x 10' (213 x 305 cm)
• Body area: 70 ft2 (6.5 m2)
• with vestibule area: 140 ft2 (13 m2)
• 3 season
Shipping & Returns
2010 © Copyright
Inside the Camp
.All Rights Reserved