( If you are already a customer, please log in. )
Welcome to Inside the Camp where we have all your camping gear!
or more and get
ground shipping anywhere in the U.S.A.!
Register now and enjoy our easy to use website!
Bookmark This Product
Give a Link
Air Mattress Beds
Raised Air Mattresses
Backpacks & Bags
Camp Stoves & Camping Heaters
Camping Hammocks & Tarps
Camping Tools & Knives
Flashlights & Camping Lanterns
Inflatable Boats, Kayaks & Rafts
Purifiers, Filters & Bottles
Solar Power Devices
Your shopping cart is empty.
Mountainsmith Lariat 65 Large Backpack | Pinon Green
Chinook Whirlwind FG 3 Person Dome Tent
Visit Our Blog
Click Here to Enlarge Image
Alps Mountaineering Lightweight Double Air Pad [60279-ITC]
= Required Field
Alps Mountaineering Lightweight Double Air Pad
Have you ever tried snuggling up to your sweetheart when you're each using individual air pads? Someone usually ends up in the crack. Try an ALPS Mountaineering Double Air Pad. With the Velcro that attaches two separate air pads, you're guaranteed to stay close through the night. Another great benefit of our Double Air Pad is that you can use each pad independently, so when you're out on your own, you have a nice 3" thick pad. You can even fold them on top of each other for maximum comfort of 6"!! If you've ever used a Double Air Pad that is one continuous pad, you know that it's virtually impossible to roll up and fit into a carry sack. With the ALPS Double, since you have two separate pads, they each roll up separately so you can get them into a stuff sack and have a reasonable size. If you plan on doing some car camping, give this air pad a try - with so many functions and features - you'll be glad you did!
A FREE stuff sack, compression straps, and repair kit are included with every pad... something many other companies make you pay extra for.
• Double Wide for Two People or Maximum Width
• Attaches and Detaches Securely by Velcro
• Folds Together for Extreme Comfort
• Jet Stream Polyurethane Open Cell Foam
• Faster Inflating and Deflating
• Durable and Abrasion Resistant
• Long-term Durability
• Stuff Sack and Repair Kit Included
• Size: 50" x 77" x 3" (or 25" x 77" x 3" if used separately)
• Weight: 10 lbs. 6 oz.
• Stuff Sack Size: 7.5" x 27"
• Top Fabric: 70D Polyester Ripstop
• Top Fabric Color: Steel Blue
• Bottom Fabric: Polyester Taffeta
• Bottom Fabric Color: Black
• Valves: Non-corrosive Nylon
• General Use: Camping
Shipping & Returns
2010 © Copyright
Inside the Camp
.All Rights Reserved