( If you are already a customer, please log in. )
Welcome to Inside the Camp where we have all your camping gear!
or more and get
ground shipping anywhere in the U.S.A.!
Register now and enjoy our easy to use website!
Bookmark This Product
Give a Link
Backpacks & Bags
Camp Stoves & Camping Heaters
Camping Hammocks & Tarps
1 Person Tents
2 Person Tents
3 Person Tents
4 Person Tents
5 Person Tents
6 Person Tents
7+ Person Tents
Camping Tools & Knives
Flashlights & Camping Lanterns
Inflatable Boats, Kayaks & Rafts
Purifiers, Filters & Bottles
Solar Power Devices
Your shopping cart is empty.
Cold Steel Pendleton Custom Classic Fixed Blade Knife
Alps Mountaineering Redwood -10° Oversized Sleeping Bag
New Camping Gear
Alps Mountaineering Twin SPS Air Bed
Wenzel Vortex 6 AirPitch Tent
Visit Our Blog
Click Here to Enlarge Image
Paha Que Bear Creek 2 Person Backpacking Tent [61460-ITC]
= Required Field
Paha Que Bear Creek 2 Person Backpacking Tent
The Paha Que Bear Creek 2 Person Backpacking Tent is Paha Que's first backpacking tent. With a full mesh body, it is designed to provide a wide-open, "sleeping under the stars" feeling on dry nights, as well as a dry and secure environment when the weather turns nasty. Designed as a free-standing tent, the Bear Creek will provide complete protection, in any weather. Enjoy bug-free nights for two sleeping next to the fire, or buttoned up tight for foul weather - this versatile design provides Paha Que' quality at an affordable price.
High-quality 8.5mm T6 6061 shock-corded pole set provides a strong and lightweight frame. Bathtub style floor keeps ground water out so you stay dry. Almost 36 square feet of usable interior space makes this a roomy two person tent, and the rainfly vestibule adds an additional 6.5 square feet of protected space for gear and other items.
• Super Lightweight design - trail weight 3.1lbs.
• 100% mesh body provides bug-free protection
• Floor and rainfly seams factory seam-taped for total waterproof performance.
• Rainfly includes a vestibule for extra gear protection.
• Two-Person design can be easily set up by one person in under 5 minutes.
• Floor Size: 86" x 60"
• Inside height: 36" at peak
• Packed Weight: 3.3lbs
• Trail Weight: 3.1lbs
• "Bathtub Floor": Extends 3" up sidewall
• Poles: T6 6061 Alloy 8.5MM shock-corded
• Floor and Rainfly fabric: Ripstop nylon with heavy duty silicone waterproof coating
• Body mesh: Rugged nylon mesh "no-see-um" grade
• Pole sleeves: 100% poly power mesh,150 denier
• Special fabric treatments: All fabrics meet CPAI-84 standard for fire-retardancy. Rainfly and body fabrics treated with U-V inhibitor.
• Zippers: Nylon coil with corrosion-resistant, self-repairing sliders
• Webbing and cordage: 100% nylon
Shipping & Returns
2010 © Copyright
Inside the Camp
.All Rights Reserved